Ovation New Zealand Limited is a leading processor, marketer and exporter of value added, high quality ovine and bovine and associated products which are marketed throughout the world.
Ovation New Zealand Limited is a 100% New Zealand owned producer of high quality lamb. We keep things natural throughout our supply chain, and commit to producing the best lamb in the world. The Ovation family consists of four modern plants in the North Island. We are also a major joint-venture shareholder in three complimentary companies that help maximise revenue.
About the role
This key role is part of a small team tasked with ensuring a sustainable and efficient service is provided to all farmer suppliers, agents and other staff members to enable the Company to meet its supply programme and market requirements.
What we can offer you
We are a large organisation with plenty of scope to progress your career throughout New Zealand. Being proudly New Zealand owned, we regularly offer meat sales to all staff at significantly discounted prices. We are a large organisation with lots of career opportunities.
We are looking for someone with
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- A proactive, professional and positive attitude.
- Dedication, motivation and focus on continuous improvement.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel – training will be given for other programmes used.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
- The ability to work efficiently while unsupervised.
- Be able to show reliable numerical literacy.
- Attention to detail with a strong focus on accuracy and quality.
- Great customer service.